- 4 piece Chicken legs
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika powder
- 5 piece Allspice grains
- 1 tsp Mac Khen pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- The chicken should be stored uncovered in the refrigerator so that the skin can dry out a little - preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (very important). Crush the allspice together with the coriander seeds, Mac Khen pepper and salt in a mortar. Then add the paprika powder and baking powder (this is what makes it really crispy) and mix everything together.
- Put the spice mixture in a large bowl and marinate the chicken on all sides. Now add a little vegetable oil and knead into the chicken so that they are slightly moistened.
- Put some aluminum foil or baking paper on a baking sheet, place the grill rack on it and distribute the chicken on it - this is important so that the air can circulate. Put everything in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes - turn once after approx. 20-25 minutes. If you want it to be even more crispy, you can turn on the grill for the last 5 minutes.