For the soup:
- 5 Pc. Cucumbers
- 2 Pc. Onions
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 50 ml Water
- Granulated poultry broth
- 250 ml Cream
- 2 packet Natural cream cheese
- Garam Masala
- 1 Pc. Lemon
- 1,5 tbsp Mirabelle jam
- 5 Pc. Skinless salmon fillet
- 5 tsp Creme fraiche Cheese
- 1 packet Cress (garden cress)
For the baguette:
- 250 g Flour type 550
- 160 ml Lukewarm water
- 5 g Salt
- 10 g Yeast fresh
- Peel the onions and the cucumber and cut them into cubes.
- Sweat the onions in 4 tablespoons of olive oil and then add the cucumber cubes, stir, add 50 ml of water, add a little salt and simmer everything over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the hotplate and puree the mixture with a hand blender. Then put the pot back on the hotplate and add the cream and cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is completely dissolved in the soup, season well with the granulated stock, pepper, curry, garam masala, lemon juice and jam.
- Now dice the salmon fillets, season with salt and sprinkle with lemon juice and fry them in 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pan so that the fillets are crispy on the outside and translucent on the inside.
- Then arrange the hot soup on the plate, add 4 salmon cubes to the soup per plate and garnish with a teaspoon creme fraiche and a little cress.
- Knead all ingredients into a dough with a spoon until you have a solid mass, but do not knead for too long.
- Then sprinkle flour over the mixture and let the dough rest for 20 minutes in a bowl, covered with a clean tea towel.
- After 20 minutes, spread the dough out in a rectangle by hand (do not use a rolling pin).
- Then one corner at a time of the rectangle is folded to the center. The first corner covers the second, the third corner covers the first two and finally the last corner covers all corners that have been driven in so far.
- Now the dough packet is placed in a bowl with the folded sides facing down and is covered there for another 20 minutes.
- The step of spreading out, folding and raising is repeated 2 more times so that the dough will rise for a total of 80 minutes.
- Now the oven is preheated to 240 ° top / bottom heat. The dough is now spread out again with the hands on the work surface and then rolled up.
- Now the rolling pin is placed with the seam down on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and cut at an angle a few times with a serrated knife.
- This is how the bread gets its typical appearance. Before it goes into the oven, the rolling pin is brushed with a little water and dusted with flour.
- Finally, put the baguette in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.