Delicious minced meat pan with fresh vegetables
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 400g Zwiebeln
- 500 g Kartoffeln
- 200 g Karotten
- 2 EL Pflanzenöl
- 300g Hackfleisch vom Rind
- 20g Tomatenmark
- 80ml Rotwein, trocken
- 400ml Fleischbrühe
- 200g Bohnen, grün
- 50 g Crème fraîche
- 1 TL Petersilie
- 2 TL Majoran
- Salz & Pfeffer
- Peel the onions and cut them into fine rings. Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion rings in it. Add the ground beef and fry over high heat until crumbly. Stir in the tomato paste, and deglaze with the red wine.
- Add the diced potatoes and carrots and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the meat stock and cover and let the meat and vegetable mixture stew for 20 minutes.
- Wash the beans and remove the ends, cut into pieces of about 3 cm and add to the meat and vegetable mixture. Season the minced meat pan with salt, pepper, and marjoram.
- Arrange the minced meat pan, put a dollop of crème fraîche on each and sprinkle with the parsley and serve.