Diavolo - spaghetti
- 1 Pair Basil leaves (garden)
- 1 Chilli pepper, dried
- 1 Clove of garlic, smoked
- 1 Onion, small
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 350 ml Water, filtered
- 1 Can Tomatoes, in pieces
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 0,25 tsp Gourmet pepper
- 0,75 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Raw cane sugar
- 160 g Spelled spaghetti
Pot - preparation without picture description
- Chop the basil leaves, set aside. Peel the onion, clove of garlic, halve the chilli pepper and put together in a lightning chopper, chop. Take a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped ingredients, sauté. Deglaze with water (filtered), add chunky tomatoes, tomato paste & chopped basil leaves.
- In addition, there are gourmet pepper, salt and raw cane sugar. Stir everything and bring to the boil. Then switch down and let simmer briefly. Take another saucepan with water & salt and bring to the boil.
- Add the spelled spaghetti and cook al dente (firm to the bite) according to the instructions. Then drain and put in a sieve, drain. Add the cooked spelled spaghetti to the sauce. Stir again and, if necessary, season to taste, season.
Thermomix - preparation with picture description
- Chop the basil leaves, set aside. Put the onion, garlic clove & chilli pepper in the mixing bowl and chop at 4 sec / speed 7 and push down with the spatula. Add olive oil and sauté at 3 min / 120 ° C / speed 1.
- Add water (filtered) chunky tomatoes, tomato paste, chopped basil leaves, gourmet pepper, salt and raw cane sugar and bring to the boil to 8 min / 100 ° C / speed 1.
- Add the spelled spaghetti through the lid opening and cook without a measuring beaker to 15 minutes / 100 ° C / / level 1 al dente, season to taste, season if necessary. Then take two deep plates and add the diavolo spaghetti. I also served small meatballs.