- 250 g Einkorn
- 25 g Dried porcini mushrooms
- 200 g Carrots
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Shallot
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 750 ml Vegetable broth
- 150 ml White wine
- 80 g Grated Parmesan
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- Soak the stone mushrooms in a little lukewarm water for about 20 minutes, then squeeze out and cut into small pieces. Do not throw away the mushroom water.
- Peel shallots and garlic, dice finely and sweat in olive oil until translucent. Add einkorn, toast briefly, deglaze with white wine and reduce a little.
- Then add the porcini mushrooms with the soaking liquid. Stir constantly and reduce the whole thing until the liquid has almost disappeared. Only then is the hot vegetable broth added little by little.
- After about 30 minutes, add the finely diced carrot pieces.
- The risotto is cooked until the einkorn is firm to the bite, which takes about 40 minutes.
- Finally stir in the cold butter cut into pieces and the freshly grated Parmesan and the finely chopped parsley into the risotto.
Serving: 100gCalories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 1.6gProtein: 2.8gFat: 8.6g