- 750 g Smoked salmon
- 2 tsp Chopped capers
- 1 Lemon, ecological
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika powder
- 1 pinch Hot paprika powder
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika powder
- 2 Anchovies fillet
- 4 Fresh shallot
- 2 Peeled garlic clove
- 50 g Paprika, grilled and pickled
- 2 Tomatoes dried in oil
- 2 Dried chilli
- 2 Pickles
- Fresh dill
- Parsley crispy fresh
- Chives fresh
- Our traditional New Year's Eve snack.
- 1) The herb mixture: First, the shallots, the garlic, the pickles, the herbs, the chilli and the pickled tomatoes, including the peppers, are chopped up in a blender with a little oil (possibly from the pickled peppers) and mixed.
- 2) Put the salmon and anchovies in a bowl and roughly chop with your fingers.
- 3) Add capers, herb mixture, a little lemon zest, salt + pepper and the paprika powder (also ensures a nice color of the tartar) to the salmon. Mix the whole thing well with your fingers, this will also crush the salmon further and the tartare a little finer.
- 4) Let rest. I recommend at least 24 hours so that the whole mixture can really flow through - ideally put it in the fridge, wrapped in kitchen foil.
- 5) Add some fresh lemon juice. Attention: the acid only at the end, otherwise the salmon will start to cook if it stands too long and is exposed to the acid.
- *** Tip: Best served on a dark roll (cobbler loaf) with fresh onions and watercress. A little Krennobers refines the taste. The specified amount is sufficient for 10-15 people as a snack or snack on bread
Serving: 100gCalories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 2.2gProtein: 20.4gFat: 12.2g