For the crème brûlée:
- 40 g Powdered sugar
- 200 ml Milk
- 550 ml Cream
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pods (pulp only)
- 5 Pc. Egg yolk
- Brown cane sugar
For the vanilla curd cream:
- 300 g Cream curd
- 250 Rama Cremefine for whipping
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pod
- 1 Splash Lemon juice
For the Nonnenfürzle:
- 250 ml Milk
- 450 g Wheat flour type 405
- 30 g Yeast fresh
- 150 g Sugar
- 0,5 Pc. Lemon zest
- 40 g Butter
- 40 ml Rapeseed oil
- 500 ml Rapeseed oil for deep-frying
- Fresh fruit
- Mix the milk, cream and powdered sugar in a saucepan. Add the vanilla pulp and the wrapped pod and bring to the boil while stirring. Immediately remove the pot from the heat and let it cool down completely.
- Preheat the oven to 140 ° C top and bottom heat. Whisk 5 egg yolks with the whisk and add the cold milk and cream mixture. Continue whisking with the whisk. Now remove the pod and pour the mixture through a sieve into 8 ovenproof bowls (approx. 150 ml per bowl).
- Now place them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven. Fill the baking sheet with water until two thirds of the bowls are in the water. Make sure that no water runs into the cream. The cream is ready after 1 hour in the oven. After cooling, sprinkle with brown cane sugar and caramelize with a gas burner.
Vanilla curd cream:
- Beat the contents of the bottle of Cremefine and 1 sachet of vanilla sugar with the mixer until stiff and fold into the cream quark. Refine the now fluffy mass with a squeeze of lemon, 1 tablespoon of sugar and the pulp of the vanilla pod.
- Warm up the milk. Put the flour in a bowl, make a well in the middle. Crumble in the yeast and mix with 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of sugar and a little flour from the edge. Let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the milk with 100 g sugar, the grated lemon zest and the soft butter, the rapeseed oil and a pinch of salt to the pre-dough. Now knead vigorously for about 2 minutes and then let rise again in a warm place for 40 minutes.
- Then dust an area with flour and fold the dough again - from right to left and from top to bottom. Divide in half and form rolls out of them, then pierce and shape approx. 25 small balls from each roll. Covered and covered, these balls now have to go for another 20 minutes.
- Heat the rapeseed oil and fry the balls in it for about 2-3 minutes until golden. Let cool on kitchen paper and roll in sugar. Serve with the vanilla curd cream and fresh fruit.