- 2 Pc. Onion
- 2 Pc. Clove of garlic
- 220 g Bulgur
- 220 g Rice black
- 250 g Mushrooms
- 200 g Zucchini
- 6 Pc. Figs ripe
- 1 Pc. Chilli pepper
- 6 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 750 ml Vegetable broth
- 1 packet Arugula
- 6 Pc. Fresh thyme
- 1,5 tbsp Garam masala
- 1,5 tbsp Cumin
- 3 tbsp Agave syrup
- 1 tsp Aceto Balsamico Crema
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Pr Salt
- 1 Pr Pepper
- 1 Pr Chilli flakes
- Bring the rice to the boil with salt and water, pouring in water again and again until the rice is cooked and the liquid has evaporated.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic cloves and onions. Carefully clean the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into fine slices, wash the chilli pepper and finely chop it.
- Wash the figs and cut off the stems. Cut a fig into 5-6 wedges, cut the remaining figs into cubes.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in the pan without oil and wash the rocket.
- Rinse the bulgur in a fine sieve with water and bring to the boil with the vegetable stock and simmer gently for ten minutes, then let it swell.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the zucchini slices with 1/3 of the garlic cloves and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the mushroom slices in the oil, add the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the remaining cloves of garlic and onions in oil.
- Add the bulgur and fry everything until the bulgur is roasted, then fold in the fig cubes, season with chilli, garam masala, cumin and agave syrup and roast a little more.
- To serve, place the rocket on the plate, place the serving ring on it, fill it with a little black rice and press it down.
- Place a few zucchini slices on top, press down and spread the bulgur on top, add a few slices of mushrooms and remove the serving ring.
- Garnish with the figs.
- Finally, drizzle the balsamic cream and olive oil over the salad and season everything with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 21.6gProtein: 5.9gFat: 5.7g