- 7 medium-sized Soft-Boiling potatoes
- 70 g Butter
- 400 g Gratin cheese
- 3 packet Beef cured ham
- Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 packet Sour cream
- From Ankerkraut mashed potatoes
- Peel, wash and cook the potatoes. They are then allowed to cool down until they can be processed further. Then you peel the potatoes and put them in a bowl. This is then seasoned with salt, pepper, nutmeg and the mashed potatoes from Ankerkraut. Add the butter, eggs and flour
- Now you mash everything together when everything is nice and smooth, you add the sour cream and continue to mash everything until the mass is smooth and supple again.
- To make things a little easier afterwards, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then you give the pounded mass and distribute it evenly over the whole tray. In the oven, preheated to 200 ° C, you bake the cheese and potato dough for about 20 minutes. Then let the dough cool down a bit
- When the whole thing has cooled down a bit, top it all with the beef ham. Then you put the slices of Tilsiter on top and on top again a layer of the beef ham, which I forgot to take a picture of. In the pictures, don't be surprised that the Tilsiter Gratinkäse is in. I made it because I ran out of Tilsiter cheese.
- Carefully roll everything up so that the end stays at the bottom. So that there is more space on the sheet in case something leaks, I turned the roller by 90 °. I put as much cheese as I could on the roll and baked the whole thing again for about 20 minutes at 200 ° C
- We made a salad with it and from now on I can only wish you a lot of fun with it and a good appetite
Serving: 100gCalories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 13.2gProtein: 7.9gFat: 11g