- 6 Piece Medium red pointed peppers
- 75 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Piece Small onion finely diced
- 1 Piece Leek cut into fine rings, approx. 5-8 cm
- 1 Piece Garlic whey finely chopped
- 2 Branches Flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 50 g Crushed feta cheese
- 1 bag Maggi Fix for onion and cream schnitzel
- 200 ml Water
- 100 g Instant couscous
- Salt, pepper, magic seasoning salt to taste
- Wash the pointed peppers, cut off the lid and carefully remove the seeds and white inner skins. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Prepare the onion, leek, garlic clove, parsley and feta cheese as described above.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sweat the onion cubes, the leek rings and the garlic clove in it. Pour 200 ml of water and heat. Stir in Maggi Fix and bring to the boil. Reduce temperature. Add the couscous and let it soak for about 5 minutes. Finally stir in the diced tomatoes, feta and parsley. Season savory with salt, pepper and magic salt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pointed peppers, leaving about 1 cm space at the edge. Grill all around in the grill pan or on the grill for 8-10 minutes.
- We ate spare ribs with it. If there is still couscous filling left over, you can simply eat it with it.
- It tasted really good.