- 5 kg Floury potatoes
- 2 Eggs size M
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 0,5 tbsp Pepper
- Nutmeg to taste
- 400 g Pork neck
- 400 g Prime rib
- 0,5 kg Cervical bone
- 1 bunch Soup vegetables
- 4 Ziwbelen large
- 3 tbsp Potato flour
- Place both types of meat and the well rinsed bones in cold, salted water and bring to the boil. Let it froth, turn the temperature down to just before boiling point. In between, skim off the boiling protein again and again.
- After about 15 minutes, add the soup vegetables that have been cut into small pieces and 2 pieces of coarsely chopped onions. Continue cooking until the meat is done, which takes about 1 ½ hours. (Cooking sample)
- Now lift the meat out of the pot and put it together with the other 2 onions through the fine disc of the meat grinder, set the meat mixture aside. Filter the broth through a kitchen towel to clarify until the broth is absolutely clear. Put aside.
- Now peel the potatoes and boil 2 kg of them as boiled potatoes, drain, let steam out and also pass through the fine slice of the meat grinder. Now grate the remaining raw potatoes (3 kg) on a grater and then squeeze them out well in a kitchen towel. Catch the potato juice, carefully drain and add the starch that is then on the bottom to the potato dough.
- Mix both types of potatoes well, adding salt, pepper, nutmeg, eggs and the potato flour. This is best done by hand. Shape the potato dough into hand-sized dumplings and then fill the meat mixture into the dumplings in the appropriate size. Now close the dumplings tightly so that the meat mass cannot leak out.
- In the meantime, heat the clarified broth, season to taste again, add a little salt if necessary, add a test dumpling and let it steep for about 20 minutes. (Cooking test) As soon as the dumpling is done, it rises to the top. Now you can gradually prepare the remaining dumplings.
- As soon as the dumplings are done, remove them with a slotted spoon and place one dumpling each in a soup plate. Add some broth and, if necessary, sprinkle with a little chives. Bon Appetit
Serving: 100gCalories: 132kcalCarbohydrates: 11.1gProtein: 17.6gFat: 1.6g