- 450 g Mixed minced meat
- 3 Red peppers are the juiciest
- 1 large Red Onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Egg
- 50 g Cornmeal
- 100 g Carrot
- 50 g Leek
- 1 small Onion white
- 100 ml Water
- I can't show the little sauce, I ate it like that. Was delicious. And you can reach as much as you like. I had bread, but potatoes or rice are also fine, of course.
- Cut off the roof of the pods, remove the inside and wash briefly. When buying, please make sure that the peppers have to stand alone.
- Season the minced meat with finely diced onion, salt and pepper.
- Add an egg and the cornmeal and knead everything.
- Pour the mixture into the 3 pods and close the roof.
- Place the pods in a mold and add the chopped vegetables with the water.
- Bake at 175 ° C for about 40 minutes with convection.
- After baking, chop the vegetables and the stock with the stirring stick and serve as a sauce.
Serving: 100gCalories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 5.3gProtein: 12.5gFat: 10.9g