- 1 kilogram Asparagus the skins of
- 2 piece Diced onion
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Ground white pepper
- 1,5 liter Water
- 1 tablespoon Food starch
- 3 piece Egg yolks, fresh
- 100 g Sour cream 10% fat
- 100 g Freshly grated nutmeg
- 0,5 bunch Chopped parsley
- Rinse the asparagus peels with the ends cut off from the asparagus in a sieve and place in a stockpot. Add diced onions and water. Put the lid on, bring to the boil and then simmer on the lowest setting for 30 minutes. Then strain the broth into another saucepan. Express everything nicely. Now the bowls can go too, smile. I put the cut ends back in.
- Stir the cornstarch with asparagus stock until smooth. Stir into the boiled broth and let it thicken a little. Switch off the stove.
- When nothing is simmering and bubbling, mix egg yolks with some soup and stir in with a whisk. Now mix in the sour cream well.
- Finally, season everything again with salt, pepper and a lot of freshly grated nutmeg. That still brings good taste. At the table, add freshly chopped parsley to the soup as the icing on the cake.
- It's a quick lunch on Saturday with a fresh bread roll. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 17kcalCarbohydrates: 1.5gProtein: 0.2gFat: 1.1g