- 750 g Spinach leaves
- 2 Medium onions
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Salt pepper
- 4 Chicken breast fillet a 125gr
- 2 tsp Flour
- 500 g Chunky canned tomatoes
- 2 Tomatoes
- 0,5 bunch Parsely
- 100 g Rubbed. cheese
- Clean, wash and drain the spinach. Finely dice the onions and garlic. Heat the oil in the pan. Braise half of the onions in it. Collapse the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wash the fillets, pat dry. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the breast fillets for about 4 minutes on each side. Take out, season with salt and pepper.
- Steam the remaining onion in the frying fat until translucent. Sweat the flour in it. Stir in chunky tomatoes and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into slices.
- Spread the spinach in an oiled casserole dish, place the chicken breast fillets on top, then the tomatoes. Pour sauce over them and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 175 ° C. for approx. 15 minutes
Serving: 100gCalories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 15.4gProtein: 2.6gFat: 0.2g