- 100 g Butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 300 ml Vegetable broth
- 400 ml Milk
- Black pepper from the mill
- 3 tbsp Gruyere
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Onions
- Sunflower oil ... to fry
- Lightly brown the butter in a saucepan and then quickly stir in the flour. Deglaze immediately with the hot vegetable stock and milk, add the spices to taste and simmer gently for about 10 minutes on a low heat, stirring occasionally
- In the meantime, grate the Gruyère finely and mix it with the cayenne pepper.
- Heat some sunflower oil. In the meantime, peel and slice the onion, then deep-fry in the oil and degrease on crepe. Now finely chop some chives.
- Now season the soup again with salt and pepper. If it is too thick, add some hot milk until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Put some nutmeg in the soup cup, fill up with the hot soup and garnish with the Gruyère, the fried onions and the chives ..... enjoy your meal .....
- Basic recipe for my "grainy vegetable broth"
on our own behalf .....
- The soup connoisseur would be very happy if everyone left a nice comment on the recipe. Critical or suggestions are also very welcome. The soup connoisseur thanks you in advance.
Serving: 100gCalories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 11.7gProtein: 6.5gFat: 17.6g