- 200 gr Mie noodles
- 10 g Mu-Err mushrooms
- 200 ml Water
- 1 medium sized Clove of garlic
- 2 cm Fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 4 piece Frozen spring onions
- 1 tbsp Chili oil
- 5 tbsp Soy sauce dark
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Roasted coconut chips
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package, drain and drain.
- Soak the mushrooms in water and let them swell for 20 minutes. Squeeze out the mushrooms, rinse with plenty of water and cut into large pieces.
- Peel off the garlic clove, halve and cut into slices. Peel the ginger and cut into slices. Let the onions thaw slightly, clean and cut into thin rings.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Briefly sauté the garlic and ginger. Add the mushrooms, leek onions and 1 tablespoon coconut chips, chilli oil and fry for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the noodles. Stir everything Fry for 2-3 mins. Season with soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Pluck the coriander leaves from the stalks. Arrange the noodles on plates, sprinkle with corinado and coconut chips and serve with 1 waxy egg per portion.
Serving: 100gCalories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 8.9gProtein: 3.9gFat: 9.4g