Side dish recommendation
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce (Sambal Oelek)
- 8 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 100 ml Vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp Cornstarch or flour
- 1 Peeled garlic clove
- 1 Peeled ginger - whale nut size
- 3 Fresh spring onions / spring onions
- 1 Red peppers
- 100 g Bamboo Shoots - Glass
- Salt, pepper, kukuma, possibly coriander
- 1 tbsp Oil for frying
- 125 g Long grain rice
- Cut the meat into fine strips. Marinate with the sambal oelek and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce. Prepare rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Cut the leek into strips and dice the paprika. Finely chop the ginger and clove of garlic. Drain the bamboo.
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan and fry the marinated meat until crispy. Add spring onions, bell pepper, ginger, garlic and bamboo and sweat with them. Scatter the flour on top and deglaze with the broth, the remaining soy sauce and the tablespoon of lemon. Simmer briefly and season with the spices.
- Arrange the finished beef in vegetables with rice and, if available, sprinkle with fresh coriander. This dish really tastes like my favorite Chinese.
Serving: 100gCalories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 3.7gFat: 1.1g