For the meat:
- 3 Half chicken breast fillets
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Food starch
- Cooked rice, the rest of the previous day e.g.
- 1 piece Ginger approx. 5 cm
- 3 Toes Garlic
- 6 Large mushrooms
- 1 Handful Snow peas
- 1 bunch Spring leek
- 0,5 Cucumber
- 2 tsp Sambal Oelek
- Soy sauce to taste
- Peanut oil or sunflower oil
- Cut the chicken fillets into bite-sized pieces. Put in a bowl and mix with the cornstarch and soy sauce. Cover and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In the meantime, peel the ginger and garlic and cut into fine strips. Clean the mushrooms and spring onions and cut into pieces. Peel, halve, core and slice the cucumber. Unthread the snow peas and cut into pieces.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator. Heat a wok and add peanut oil or sunflower oil. Fry the meat in portions, remove and place in the oven at 60 ° C.
- Possibly add a little oil to the oil left in the wok. Fry the garlic and ginger in it. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for about 4 minutes. Then add the meat from the oven and mix everything together well. Mix in the two teaspoons of Sambal Oelek.
- Now carefully add the rice and mix well with the meat and vegetables. Heat well. Add soy sauce at the end and season to taste. Serve immediately. Enjoy your meal!
Serving: 100gCalories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 41.6gProtein: 0.3gFat: 0.1g