- 300 g Jasmine rice
- 100 g Peas
- 1 Carrot into thin strips
- 100 g Mini bean sprouts
- 1 bunch Fresh spring onions, cut into 5 cm long strips
- 1 Red Onion in strips
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce dark
- 2 tsp Sambal Oelek with Garlic
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 6 Whisked eggs
- Boil rice and let it cool down! Also good from the day before!
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the peas, strips of carrots, beans, strips of spring onions and onions! Then push the vegetables to the edge and let the scrambled eggs set in them! Mix everything well!
- Add rice and season with soy sauce, sambal oelek, curry powder and salt!
- I MADE A MISTAKE AND STIRRED THE EGG TOO EARLY IN THE VEGETABLES! 🙁
- There was also chicken nuggets in pankopanade! See my KB!
Serving: 100gCalories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 63gProtein: 8gFat: 1.7g