With our simple recipe, you can make a delicious gorgonzola sauce in no time. This article tells you what you need and how to prepare it.
Easy Gorgonzola sauce recipe
The quantities given in our recipe result in a gorgonzola sauce for four people.
- Chop two to three cloves of garlic very finely and sauté the garlic in a tarp with a bit of butter.
- In the next step, pour in 400 ml cream and let it boil briefly.
- Now comes the main ingredient, the gorgonzola. You need 300g of it.
- Break up the cheese and stir into the warm cream until dissolved.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste. A pinch of freshly grated nutmeg also refines the sauce.