Gourmet fillet à la Bordelais:
- 1 pack Gourmet fillet à la Bordelaise frozen / 380 g
Mashed potatoes: (For 4 people!)
- 700 g Potatoes / peeled approx. 600 g
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 3 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 3 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 1 big pinch Ground nutmeg
- 1 Romaine salad
- 2 Big tomatoes
- 0,5 Snake cucumber
- Salad Sauce Sylter Art
- 2 Stalk Parsley for garnish
Gourmet fillet à la Bordelaise:
- Unpack the gourmet fillet and bake in the preheated oven according to the instructions on the package until crispy, golden-brown, remove and cut in half.
Mashed potatoes: For 4 people!
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, dice and cook in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) ground with turmeric (1 teaspoon) for about 20 minutes, pour through a kitchen sieve and add to the hot saucepan. Butter (1 tbsp), cream (2 tbsp), milk (2 tbsp) (, coarse sea salt from the mill (3 big pinches), colored pepper from the mill (3 big pinches) and ground nutmeg (1 big pinch) add and work through / pound through well with the potato masher.
- Clean the Romana Salt and cut into strips. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk, cut in half and cut into small pieces. Peel the cucumber, quarter lengthways and cut into small slices. Mix all ingredients, fill each into a small salad bowl and drizzle with the Sylt sauce to serve.
- Divide the gourmet fillet on 2 plates, add the mashed potatoes and garnish with parsley. Serve everything with the prepared mixed salt.