- 330 g 1 pack of gourmet filet à la Bordelaise, frozen
- (crispy in a recyclable cardboard tray)
Cream of Brussels sprouts: (For 3 - 4 people!)
- 530 g 750 g Brussels sprouts / cleaned
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 100 ml Cooking cream
- 3 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 3 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 1 big pinch Freshly grated nutmeg
- 300 g Triplets (small, waxy potatoes / 12 pieces)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Whole caraway seeds
- 2 Discs Lemon
- 2 * ½ small tomatoes
- Bake the Schlemmer fillet in the oven according to the instructions on the package (here: 210 ° C / 45 minutes) until golden-brown, remove and cut in half.
Cream Brussels Sprouts:
- Clean the Brussels sprouts, cut the stems crosswise, cook in salted water (2 teaspoons of salt) for about 10 - 15 minutes, drain, return to the hot saucepan and sprinkle with butter (1 tbsp), cooking cream (100 ml), coarse sea salt from the Swirl the grinder (3 big pinches), colored pepper from the mill (3 big pinches) and freshly grated nutmeg (1 big pinch).
- Peel the triplets, wash them and grind them in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) with turmeric (1 teaspoon) and whole caraway seeds (1 teaspoon) and cook for about 20 minutes and drain.
- Place one half of the gourmet fillet each on 2 plates, add the cream Brussels sprouts and the triplets and serve with a lemon wedge and a small half tomato each.