For the vegetables:
- 1 small Cucumber
- 1 medium sized Onion, brown
- 4 medium sized Tomatoes
- 4 leaves White cabbage
- 4 leaves Blue cabbage
For the dressing:
- 2 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 1 tbsp Dill, fresh or frozen, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp Orange juice
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar, mild
- Salt and pepper, black, fresh from the mill
- 60 g Feta cheese
- 3 tbsp Olive oil, cold pressed
- 1 Egg, size M
- 6 Olives, black, pitted
- Sprigs of dill, fresh
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds, white
- Flowers and leaves
- Boil the egg hard and let it cool down in cold water. Wash the cucumber, cap both ends, do not peel, halve lengthways and cut across into 6 mm thick slices. Halve the onion lengthways, cap both ends, peel, quarter the halves lengthways and cut them crossways into approx. 2 mm thick slices. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem, quarter lengthways, remove the green stem and cut in half crosswise.
- Wash the white and blue cabbage leaves, remove the midrib. Cut the leaves into approx. 2 cm wide strips and cut them to a maximum of 4 cm.
- Arrange the vegetables on a serving platter and frame with sprigs of dill.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves. Dissolve the feta cheese for the dressing in the orange juice. Mix all ingredients for the dressing with a teaspoon (DO NOT homogenize) and drizzle over the salad just before serving. Serve at room temperature and enjoy.