- 365 g Green asparagus / peeled
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Sting Butter
- 1 piece Lemon
- 150 g 1 Greek style yogurt
- 25 g 1 piece of ginger peeled
- 10 g 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 10 g 1 piece of horseradish / peeled
- 10 g 1 Red chilli pepper / cleaned
- 1 tbsp Liquid honey
- 1 tsp Sweet chili sauce
- 2 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 2 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
Whole grain bread:
- 140 g 4 small slices of wholemeal bread
- 100 g 1 pack of sliced smoked salmon
Poached egg: he:
- 2 piece Eggs
- 2 piece Cups
- 2 piece Small sheets of cling film
- 2 tsp Sunflower oil
- 2 liter Water
- 2 piece Radish
- 2 piece Basil tips
- 2 tbsp Chive rolls
- Peel the lower third of the green asparagus with a peeler and cut off the ends. Cook the cleaned one in boiling salted water (1 teaspoon salt), sugar (1 teaspoon) with butter (1 stick) and lemon (1 piece) for about 7 - 8 minutes until al dente and remove.
- Peel the ginger, cloves of garlic and horseradish and dice very finely. Clean / core the chi-lis, wash and dice very finely. Put all the ingredients (1 cup of Greek yogurt, diced ginger, diced garlic cloves, diced horseradish, diced chili peppers, 1 tablespoon of liquid honey, 1 teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce, 2 big pinches of coarse sea salt from the mill and 2 big pinches of colored pepper from the mill) in one Put in bowl and mix well.
Whole grain bread:
- Cut whole grain bread into slices (4 pieces) with the bread machine
- Halve the smoked salmon fillet slices and take apart.
- Brush sheets of cling film with oil and place / press each in a cup. Break open the eggs and slide each into a cup prepared with foil. Close each film with a clip. Bring water (2 liters) to a boil in a saucepan, slide in the egg packets and boil for 3 - 4 minutes, remove with a ladle and remove from the foil. In this way, lost eggs are very safe!
- Spread whole-grain bread slices (2 pieces each) on 2 plates and cover / brush generously with the spicy yogurt. Spread the green asparagus on top, place the poached egg in the middle, spread the smoked salmon slices on top, garnish with a radish and a basil tip and sprinkle with chives, serve