- 400 g Green beans fresh
- 400 g Potatoes
- 1 size Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 250 g Kasseler comb cooked at least
- 200 g Sour cream
- 100 ml Cream
- 3 Eggs, size L
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Salt pepper
- 2 tbsp go. Parsley finely chopped (possibly frozen)
- 200 g Gouda finely grated
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil for frying
- Wash and clean the beans, cut into pieces approx. 3 cm long, cook in salted water for approx. 3 minutes until slightly firm to the bite, drain immediately and pour into ice or very cold water. Peel the potatoes, cut into 2 cm cubes, cook them in salted water until they are slightly firm to the bite, drain and allow to evaporate. Peel the onion, cut into large pieces and peel them apart. Skin the garlic, finely chop. Cut the meat into large cubes. Finely grate the cheese. If necessary, finely chop fresh parsley.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° O / bottom heat. Have approx. 20 x 20 casserole dishes ready. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic in it. Then fry the meat until it is slightly colored and then stir in the potatoes and beans for another 2 minutes.
- During this, stir together sour cream, cream, eggs, flour, parsley and 80 g of grated cheese, salt and pepper well. Pour the contents of the pan into the baking dish and pour the cream and egg mixture evenly over it. Put the mold on the 2nd rail from the bottom for 30 - 35 minutes in the oven. Halfway through the cooking time, spread the remaining cheese on the surface and finish baking the casserole.
- You can serve any salad you like ... with us, beetroot and small radishes also had to go ..... Even with the meat, it doesn't necessarily have to be Kasseler, another or even various sausage leftovers also.