For the fish:
- 2 Sea bream fillets, approx. 200 g each, frozen
- 1 medium sized Clove of garlic, fresh
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 4 tsp Lime juice, fresh
- 4 tsp Herbal mix, Italy, frozen or dried
- 4 Pinches Pepper, black, fresh from the mill
For the salad:
- 1 small Cucumber
- 2 medium sized Tomatoes
- 0,5 medium sized Paprika, red
- 0,5 medium sized Paprika, green
- 8 Grapes, black, seedless
For the dressing:
- 2 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar, mild
- 1 tsp Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale, (alternatively Aceto Balsamico di Modena)
- Salt and pepper, black, fresh from the mill
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Ricotta
Prepare the sea bream fillets:
- Let the sea bream fillets thaw and dry with kitchen paper. For the marinade, squeeze the garlic and mix with the remaining ingredients and rub the fillets on both sides. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil just before grilling.
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the cucumber at both ends, peel it like a zebra, cut in half lengthways, remove any grains that may be present and slice / cut across into approx. Quarter the tomatoes lengthways, cut out the stalk, remove the grains and cut the quarters in half crosswise. Wash the peppers, cut in half lengthways and halve each. Remove stalks, grains and the white partitions from. Cut the quarters lengthways into thirds and crosswise into strips approx. 1 cm wide. Wash the grapes and cut in half crosswise.
The salad dressing:
- Squeeze the garlic and mix with the rest of the ingredients. When the fillets come on the grill, mix the dressing with the salad. Just before serving, mix in the ricotta and the rest of the olive oil.
Grill, serve and enjoy:
- Place the fillets in a fish grill net and grill on both sides to the point. Place on the serving plates, add the salad, serve and enjoy.