- 2 size Jacket potatoes
- 2 size Panicle tomatoes
- 1 size Diced onion
- 1 size Garlic cloves pressed
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoon Himalayan salt
- 3 tablespoon Black pepper from the mill
- 2 tablespoon Chopped parsley
- 3 Discs Pork neck
- 3 Discs Steak spices-own production-is in tips from me
- 3 Discs Himalayan salt
- Sunflower oil for brushing
Rostbratwurst as currywurst
- 4 piece Thuringian roast sausages
- 4 piece Tomato ketchup
- 4 piece Worcester sauce
- 4 piece Curry Goa for a mortar
- Put the peeled and diced potatoes in a bowl for the salad. Also rinsed the tomatoes and removed the stalk, the onion and the pressed clove of garlic. Now mix the oil and aceto with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the salad, sprinkle with parsley and mix everything well. Let it steep for 60 minutes.
- Rub the neck meat on both sides with barbecue seasoning. Then brush with sunflower oil. Quantities as needed. Let it steep for about 60 minutes. After grilling, sprinkle with salt to taste.
- My grill master then put meat and sausage on the heated charcoal grill. He uses a bunsen burner instead of a grill lighter. Turning it several times and brushing with sunflower oil will turn everything nice and brown.
- Finally, the Berlin-style sausage comes with ketchup, Worchester sauce and curry. I put some garlic butter on top of the meat. Our bear Jack also waited patiently until his bratwurst had cooled down with a smile. He got it pure, of course. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 85kcalCarbohydrates: 10.5gProtein: 2.8gFat: 3.4g