- 1 Hamburger buns
- 1 Hamburger patties
- Herbal salt from the mill
- Black pepper from the mill
- 1 bottle Hamburger sauce
- 5 Discs Sliced cheese
- 5 Sch. Cucumber
- 1 Pc. Egg
- 1 Pc. Tomato
- Olive oil
- Lightly toast the hamburger bun in olive oil.
- In a different pan, fry the hamburger meat for 10 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, peel the cucumber and remove the cheese from the shell.
- Get the hamburgers out of the pan.
- Spread the sauce on the underside of the bun.
- Apply as follows. Cheese, cucumber, tomato and fried egg.
- Then the meat.
- And now again the same in green.
- Delicious tastes. If you feel like it, add french fries and enjoy your meal.
Serving: 100gCalories: 12kcalCarbohydrates: 1.8gProtein: 0.6gFat: 0.2g