For the tomato soup:
- 8 Pc. Tomatoes
- 1 Pc. Jalapeño
- 1 shrub Basil
- 1 cups Creme fraiche Cheese
- 4 cl Olive oil
- 6 cl Gin
For the butcher canapes:
- 1 Pc. Baguette
- Grated Parmesan
- 400 g Rump steak
For the tartar sauce:
- 400 g Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard coarse
- 2 Pc. Boiled egg
- 0,5 Pc. Cucumber
- Quarter the tomatoes and remove the stalk. Put all ingredients except for the Creme Fresh in a blender and puree vigorously.
- Put the mixture in a straining cloth and collect the light-colored juice at the bottom. Finally add the Creme Fresh and bring to the boil.
- Put the finished soup in a bowl and decorate with the must and basil.
- Roast and steep the rump steak as required and cooking level. Cut the baguette into slices.
- For the tartar sauce, combine all the ingredients.
- Brush the baguette with tartar sauce and cover with the rocket, then carve the steak and pour over the baguette.
- Finally rub the Parmesan on top and serve.
Serving: 100gCalories: 439kcalCarbohydrates: 1.1gProtein: 10.2gFat: 42.6g