- 5 Pc. Cannelloni
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 125 g Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla sugar
- 1 Splash Lemon juice
- 2 Pc. Eggs
- 1 Msp Salt
- 1 packet Panko flour
- 3 Pc. Eggs
- 5 tbsp Flour
- Oil for deep-frying
- 120 g Powdered sugar
- 4 Pc. Egg yolk
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pod
- 400 g Cream
- 300 g Raspberries
- 1 tsp Powdered sugar
- Mix the cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar, vanilla sugar, a squeeze of lemon, 2 eggs, 1 pinch of salt and a packet of vanilla sugar with a hand mixer.
- Put the whole mixture in the oven at 180 ° C for around 60 minutes. In the meantime, cook the cannelloni al dente.
- When the cheesecake mixture comes out of the oven, let it cool down briefly and then fill the cannelloni with it. The whole thing is now in the freezer.
- For the vanilla parfait, whip the cream until stiff and chill. Now whip powdered sugar and 4 egg yolks in a water bath until creamy light yellow.
- Mix this mixture with the cream and add a scraped vanilla pod.
- Line a sponge cake tin with cling film and then add the mixture. Now put it in the freezer.
- For the raspberry level, the raspberries are first pureed together with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar and then sieved. Fill everything into a small bottle and set aside.
- Just before serving, the cheesecake cannelloni are taken out of the freezer, breaded in flour, then rolled in beaten eggs.
- Finally roll in panko flour and then fry in a saucepan with hot oil.
- Take the vanilla parfait out of the freezer 5 minutes before serving and let it thaw. Finely drape all three components on the plate.
Serving: 100gCalories: 276kcalCarbohydrates: 25.7gProtein: 3.8gFat: 17.5g