Girls often set themselves the goal of losing weight very quickly to look great for an important event. But many do not know how to do this, because they think that they need to run around the clock or switch to water only.
We’re going to tell you what rules you need to follow to lose weight in a week, what you absolutely must not eat, and what can prevent you from losing weight.
Rules for effective weight loss
Losing weight at home in a week is quite possible. To do this, you need to
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day (coffee, tea, and sweet sodas do not count),
- have dinner at least 3 hours before bedtime,
- eat only when you feel hungry;
- break food into small portions,
- get enough sleep,
- eat a healthy diet,
- chew food thoroughly.
You also need to remember that you should not just lie on the couch, but also give your body physical activity. By the way, this will not only help you lose weight, but also make your body beautiful, and fit, and tone your muscles.
What you can and should eat while losing weight
- Whole grain products;
- cereals – rice, buckwheat, oatmeal;
- Lean meat – rabbit, turkey;
- Low-fat fish – cod, hake, pollock, mackerel;
- eggs (boiled, scrambled);
- dairy products with low-fat content;
- vegetables and fruits;
- liquid lean dishes or vegetarian soups.
What you absolutely must not drink and eat
- Fried foods
- very rich soups;
- pickled foods;
- too spicy dishes;
- sour fruits and berries (apples, currants, cranberries);
- sweet soda;
- fast food, as well as chips, crackers, and similar store-bought snacks;
- low-fat dairy products;
- flour and bread;
- wrong cereals – custard flakes, semolina, corn porridge;
- store-bought mayonnaise, ketchup, and other sauces.