- 200 g Hungarian peppers Kolbasz
- 500 g Soup vegetables
- 1 medium sized Clove of garlic
- 500 ml Vegetable broth, instant
- 150 g Kale (brown cabbage) cooked
- 400 g Peeled tomatoes (can)
- 0,5 tsp Sweet paprika powder
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the Hungarian sausage first and then cut it in half. Fry the sausage in a saucepan without adding any fat and remove it.
- Soup vegetables: peel the carrots and, depending on the size, cut them into slices and then halve once. Wash the leek and cut into thin rings, peel the garlic and cut into small pieces, add everything to the saucepan with the sausage fat and fry for about 2 minutes. Pour in the vegetable stock and simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
- Add the kale and tomatoes and simmer for another 10 minutes. Season the Hungarian vegetable soup with paprika powder, salt and pepper. Put the paprika sausage back in the soup and warm up. Roughly chop the parsley. Arrange the soup on plates and serve sprinkled with the parsley.
Serving: 100gCalories: 108kcalCarbohydrates: 10.6gProtein: 8.1gFat: 3.5g