- 6 piece Eggs
- 1 medium sized Fresh shallot
- 1 medium sized Clove of garlic
- 1 medium sized Chilli pepper
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 400 g Chunky tomatoes (in can)
- 0,5 tsp Garam masala
- 0,25 tsp Ground cumin
- 0,25 Tl Ground turmeric spice
- 400 ml Coconut milk
- 0,5 bunch Fresh coriander
- Peel off shallot and garlic clove, cut into large pieces. Halve and core the chilli pepper and cut the chilli pepper into strips. Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan. Fry shallots, garlic and chile in it while stirring. Add the spices and tomato paste, fry briefly, then stir in the canned tomatoes and coconut milk, season with salt and simmer for 15 minutes over a low heat.
- Boil the eggs hard in a saucepan with plenty of water for 6-7 minutes, then rinse in cold water, peel and cut in half. Pluck coriander leaves from stalks and roughly cut. Arrange Indian egg curry on plates and serve sprinkled with a little coriander it with us rice.
Serving: 100gCalories: 172kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 6.2gFat: 7.4g