- 500 ml Chicken stock
- 1 St. Boiled egg
- 2 St. Early leeks
- 1 St. Nori sheet
- 4 cm Daikon root fresh
- 0,5 cm Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 St. Shiitake mushrooms fresh
- Black pepper from the mill
- Something very simple, fast food 🙂
- Bring the stock to a boil. Hard boil an egg. Until then, cut the mushroom into slices, add the stalk to the compost, it will never become soft. Wash and cut the leek: cut the white part into fine rings, the green part into the finest strips, continue cooking. Roast the nori sheet a little on both sides over a flame and crumble it into the broth. Cut the daikon into a square, then cut thin slices.
- Egg peeling. Season the stock (pepper, soy sauce). And put one half of the egg into a bowl, pour the broth over it and enjoy.