For the salad:
- 1 Pc. Cucumber
- 2 Pc. Pointed peppers yellow
- 3 Pc. Red peppers
- 1 l Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Vinegar essence
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 5 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 Pc. Pork loin
- 4 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Paprika powder
- 5 Pc. Bacon slices
- 2 tbsp Lard for frying
- 250 g Flour
- 60 ml Milk
- 21 g Yeast
- 1 Pr Salt
- 60 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 8 Pc. Gouda slices
- 250 ml Oil
- Peel and slice the cucumber, then season with salt and leave to stand in a bowl for an hour.
- Wash the pointed peppers, quarter them and fry them (on a contact grill, if available). Halve and core the peppers. Then cut the onion into thin slices.
- Put on a brew of water, sugar and garlic cloves and bring to a boil. Add vinegar essence, oil, pepper and salt and cook the onion slices for 3 minutes, then remove from the stock.
- Squeeze the pulled cucumber vigorously and mix with the grilled pointed pepper, onions and parsley. Now add a tablespoon of oil and 100ml of vinegar and season to taste.
- Serve the salad mixture in a halved red pepper and with a tablespoon of sour cream.
- Finely chop the garlic and mix with the oil, mustard, paprika and pepper to make a marinade.
- Cut the loin diagonally into very thin slices and marinate for at least 3 hours. (Attention! Do not add salt yet!)
- Cut the bacon into fans and fry in lard, then season with paprika powder.
- Salt the marinated meat and sear it too. Then place the bacon on top of the cooked meat and serve.
- Mix a little lukewarm milk, yeast, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour to make a pre-dough and let rise for 15 minutes.
- Then knead the remaining flour with milk, water, oil and salt with the pre-dough and then let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
- 8 Cut off pieces of dough and gently pull (do not press) shape them flat, cover one side with a slice of cheese and fold up. Then let rise again for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, fill a deep pan or saucepan with 250 ml of oil and heat to around 190 ° C.
- Bake the mini-lángos until they are golden-yellow on the outside. Then best serve immediately!