- 1 bowls Lamb's lettuce
- 1 Blood orange
- 1 handful Sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Granulated Dijon mustard
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the lamb's lettuce in the basin and bathe there until it is clean. Cut out the fillets of the blood orange and then cut in half.
- Put the sunflower seeds in a pan without fat and fry them there briefly. Then add the sugar, remove from the heat and continue stirring in the pan. Then let cool in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing and really only mix with the lamb's lettuce just before serving, otherwise the leaves will collapse quickly and look a bit mushy.
- Mix in the fillets and the caramelized seeds.
- Already done! :O)
Serving: 100gCalories: 741kcalCarbohydrates: 14.1gProtein: 0.5gFat: 77.2g