- 750 g Wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 cube Yeast
- 250 g Gluten-Free wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Bread spice
- 1 liter Lukewarm water
- Mix the water with the yeast and sugar. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything into a dough and knead, then let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
- Knead the dough again so that the dough detaches itself from the edge, then put it in the bread pan and bake at 200 degrees, DO NOT preheat, bake for about 50 to 60 minutes.
- The dough was so high after about 20 minutes that I baked the bread WITHOUT the lid 🙂 it was delicious :))))