- 1 Leek approx. 200 g
- 3 Potato
- 500 ml Vegetable broth
- 100 ml Cream
For the meatballs
- 200 g Mixed minced meat
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 Chilli pepper
aside from that
- 4 stems Parsley
- Salt pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Olive oil for frying
- Peel, wash and chop the potatoes. Clean the leek and cut into fine rings. Cover and simmer the vegetables in 0.5 liters of vegetables or meat stock for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the parsley, pat dry, pluck the leaves and finely chop except for a few to garnish. Cut the chilli peppers lengthways, remove the seeds and cut very finely.
- Mix the minced meat with the egg yolk, chilli, breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs), salt, pepper and a little parsley. Knead everything well, it works well with your hands.
- Using moistened hands, form small balls with a diameter of approx. 2 cm from the mince. Heat the meatballs all over with olive oil in a pan and fry for 4-5 minutes, turning.
- Remove 2-3 tablespoons of vegetables from the soup. Puree the rest of the vegetables in the broth with a hand blender. Refine the soup with cream and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the vegetable pieces and meatballs to the soup, reheat if necessary. Serve garnished with parsley.
- The minced meat must not be too little salted and seasoned, because it will then taste bland as ready-made meatballs.
- 1-2 splashes of lemon juice in the leek potato soup gives an extra kick. Have fun and enjoy your meal!
Serving: 100gCalories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 2.9gProtein: 5.4gFat: 9g