- 200 g Durum wheat semolina
- 2 Eggs
- 0,5 Bio lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 stem Mint fresh
- Pour hard wheat semolina onto the worktop, put the eggs, salt, olive oil and lemon zest in a hollow and quickly knead everything from the middle to a homogeneous pasta dough.
- Wrap it in cling film and let it rest for a while.
- Turn the dough in portions through the pasta machine to setting 4. Then place the washed mint leaves on half of the pasta plate (cut out the stalk). Put the pasta plate together and turn again through the pasta machine to level 6.
- Cut the pasta sheets into strips and cook in salted water for about 2 minutes until al dente.
- We served the pasta with a quick tomato sauce with stuffed calamari.
Tomato sauce in a jiffy:
- 1 Finely dice the shallot, 1 clove of garlic, 1/4 red chilli pepper in a little olive oil. Add 1 small can of tomato in cubes, season with a little sugar, salt, pepper and oregano and simmer a little - done.
Serving: 100gCalories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 1.8gFat: 28.8g