- 4 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 200 ml Water
- 1 pinch Salt
- 0,5 teaspoon Vanilla paste
- 1 teaspoon Lemon paste
- 0,5 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 180 g Raw cane sugar
- 150 ml Oil
- 400 g Spelt flour 630
- 1 Sachets Baking powder
- 150 ml Milk (plant-based also works)
- Grind the chia seeds and mix with the water. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Slide the wire shelf onto the second rail from below and preheat the oven to 160 ° convection.
- Add salt, vanilla paste, lemon paste, turmeric, ginger powder and sugar to the chia sauce. Mix everything well and whisk thoroughly.
- Let the oil run in slowly and stir in well.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and add to the dough alternately with the milk.
- Put the dough in a greased and floured loaf pan and bake for about 50 minutes.