- 2 Eggs size M.
- 150 g Sugar
- 1 Pck. Vanilla sugar
- 100 ml Sunflower oil
- 75 ml Freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 150 g Greek yogurt 10% fat
- 1 whole Organic lemon zest
- 200 g Wheat flour type 550
- 10 g Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 60 g Colorful decorative beads
Sheathing and decoration:
- 150 g Powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Motif cake topper made of edible paper, 20 cm diameter
- Mini marshmallows or whatever you want
- Line a size 20 springform pan with baking paper on the bottom and edge, whereby the paper should protrude at least 3 cm over the shape at the edge. Then apply insulation around the outside of the mold so that the dough can bake evenly and evenly up and through - without bulging in the middle.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° O / bottom heat.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until whitish and frothy. First stir in the oil, then fold in the lemon juice and then the yogurt and zest. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt, sift into the egg mixture and stir in only briefly until nothing is visible. Then just as quickly and quickly fold in the colored pearls (otherwise they will lose their color), fill the dough into the pan and slide them into the oven on the 2nd rail from below. After 30 minutes of baking time, switch the temperature down to 180 ° and bake for another 10 minutes. Do the wooden stick test. No dough should stick to it when it is pulled out, otherwise the baking time should be extended by 5 - 6 minutes. Then leave the finished cake in the oven for 10 minutes with the door tilted (pinch a wooden trowel).
- Mix the icing sugar and lemon juice together. If you don't want to bake this cake as a children's birthday cake, you just coat it with the topping. Otherwise, the top of the cake must first be turned upside down (the underside has a smoother surface for a cake topper), the current surface has to be coated with the icing and the top made of edible paper immediately placed on top, gently pressed, smoothed out and adjusted. You should not use a greasy surface with this edible paper, otherwise it could dissolve. Then brush the edge with the icing in shorter sections and immediately press the mini marshmallows into it. If you coat the entire edge right away, it is possible that the surface has already tightened slightly from the casting and the desired decoration no longer adheres well. Of course you can also use gummy bears or whatever .... For us it was just these little things and as a trailer one of the "beloved Paw Patrol" ..... it worked ... ;-))) ))