- 130 g Oatmeal
- 60 g Melted coconut oil
- 25 g Coconut blossom sugar
- 40 g Grated almonds
- 1 tbsp Tapioca starch
- Salt from the mill
- 300 g Coconut milk
- 60 ml Lemon juice fresh, zest from a lemon (organic quality)
- 40 ml Coconut blossom syrup
- 1,5 tsp Agar-agar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 0,5 tsp Hibiscus salt, red - as a topping
- Combine the above ingredients in a bowl and stir well. If it is too dry, add some plant-based drink. Wrap in foil and let rest in the refrigerator for half an hour. Then halve and press into two tartlet shapes, also pull up one edge. Rolling out does not work with this dough. You don't have to pierce or blind bake it for this ;-). Bake in the preheated oven (180 degrees top / bottom heat) for about 15-20 minutes. Let cool down.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream. Mix the coconut milk with the other ingredients in a tall saucepan, except for the salt. Save some lemon zest and only add at the end, then the taste will remain more intense. Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes, stirring, until it thickens a little. It becomes even more solid when it cools down.
- Put the slightly cooled mixture, which has not boiled anymore, into the tartlets. Let cool down. At the end (only if you have that) you could sprinkle hibiscus salt or other fruit powder mixed with a little salt on top, a very nice finish in my opinion. Or use a little fruit to decorate. The tartlet molds for me have a diameter of 16 cm, the dough is good enough for it. For a large tart pan, please double all sizes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 10kcalCarbohydrates: 1.4gProtein: 0.3gFat: 0.4g