- 350 g Red lentils
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Soup vegetables
- 2 Onions
- Tomato paste
- 1 L Vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- 2 Bay leaves
- Peel and dice the onions and fry them in olive oil until translucent, clean the soup vegetables, cut them into small pieces and add them to the onions.
- Stir the tomato paste into the vegetables, pour the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the lentils, season everything with salt, pepper and bay leaves and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes, add them to the lentil soup, and simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the lentil soup with warm baguette bread or ciabatta.
Serving: 100gCalories: 20kcalCarbohydrates: 0.6gProtein: 0.3gFat: 1.8g