- 5 Pc. Loup de mer
- Thai asparagus
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kefir leaves
- Coconut milk
- White wine
- 4 Rods Spring onions
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
Loup de Mer:
- Salt and pepper the Loup der Mer. Spread out aluminum foil, drizzle some olive oil on it, place parsley leaves, a kefir leaf and Thai asparagus under the fish.
- Drizzle Thai asparagus, cherry tomatoes, a little lemon zest and a little white wine and coconut milk onto the skin.
- Then close the packet well and steam it at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- While the fish packets are cooking, cut off the ends of the salicorne.
- Then you cook it with spring onions, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and a few drops of sasame oil and serve this fresh salad with the fish.