Low-calorie tiramisu – the ingredients
Tiramisu is rightly popular outside of Italy, but it’s not exactly known as a light treat. With a few small changes, however, you can create a low-calorie version of the sumptuous dessert that can keep up with the taste of the original and will also convince your guests. You need the following ingredients for about 10 servings:
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 250ml milk
- 24 ladyfingers
- 150 ml espresso, cooled
- 1 packet of vanilla pudding powder
- 120 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs, including the egg white
- 2 tbsp baking cocoa
How to prepare the low-calorie tiramisu
If you have all the ingredients at hand, you can start right away:
- Prepare the pudding with the milk and 40 g of sugar according to the package instructions and then let it cool down a bit
- In the meantime, you can separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Now stir the quark with the remaining 80 g sugar until creamy and then fold in the pudding.
- You can now carefully fold the beaten egg whites into the pudding and quark mixture.
- Line a mold with half the ladyfingers and drizzle with espresso. Half of the quark mass is then distributed on top of which the remaining ladyfingers are placed. The layers are completed with the remaining curd mass.
- Finally, dust everything generously with cocoa. The dessert must now be in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set properly. Enjoy your meal!