The term low carb is on everyone’s lips and many people associate it with not eating sweets like cake. Low-carb cake recipes that even leave the oven off make the low-carb diet easier for you.
Low-carb lemon cake without baking
This low-carb cake does not taste too sweet and becomes a summery dessert even without baking.
- For the base, you need 150 grams of almond flour, 100 grams of cocoa butter, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, and 2 tablespoons of xylitol.
- For the cream, you need 500 grams of quark, 300 milliliters of cream, 100 grams of butter, the zest and juice of two lemons, 10 gelatine leaves, and 6 tablespoons of xylitol.
- Knead all the ingredients for the base and then distribute them in a round springform pan. Press everything down well and put the springform pan in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Whip the cream until stiff and soften the gelatine in cold water.
- Put the butter, quark, lemon zest, and xylitol in a bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly with the hand mixer.
- Warm the lemon juice and dissolve the squeezed gelatine in it. Stir the dissolved gelatine quickly into the quark mixture.
- Finally, fold the cream into your cream and spread it over the cake base. After a few hours of cooling, the summer lemon cream is ready.
Easy no-bake chocolate cake
If you don’t want to do without chocolate despite dieting and not eating carbohydrates, this cake is just the thing for you.
- For the base, you will need 150 grams of pecans, 150 grams of dates, 1 teaspoon of cocoa, and 1 pinch of salt.
- For the cream, you need 500 milliliters of milk, 1 packet of low-carb chocolate pudding powder, 60 grams of xylitol, 500 grams of grated xylitol dark chocolate, 6 gelatine leaves, 400 grams of whipped cream and cocoa for sprinkling.
- Soak the dates in water for at least an hour. Then chop the dates and nuts along with the other ingredients in the food processor. Line the bottom of a springform pan with the batter.
- Cook a pudding from the chocolate pudding powder, xylitol, and milk.
- Soak the gelatin and then dissolve it in the hot pudding.
- Also, stir the grated chocolate into the pudding.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooled cream and spread it over the cake. This cake also has to be in the fridge for a few hours before it is ready to eat.
- Before serving, sprinkle the cake with cocoa powder.
Low-carb raspberry cream cheesecake
This cake is fruity and light, you can prepare it quickly and you don’t need to have a bad conscience after enjoying it.
- The ingredients for the base: are 100 grams of ground almonds, 50 grams of chopped almonds, 25 grams of xylitol, 25 grams of erythritol, and 60 grams of butter.
- The cream consists of 150 grams of cream cheese, 250 grams of mascarpone, 200 milliliters of cream, 250 milliliters of pureed raspberries, 100 grams of xylitol, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 pack of gelatine and 100 grams of whole raspberries.
- For the base, melt the butter and stir in the remaining ingredients. Then press the mixture into a springform pan.
- For the cream, prepare the gelatin according to the package directions.
- Spread the whole raspberries evenly over the prepared base.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients except the cream. Stir in the liquid gelatine as well.
- Whip the cream until stiff and then fold it into the cream. Now spread the cream on the floor and put the cake in the fridge – done!