- 2 piece Eggs (L)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Psyllium husks
Preheat the oven to 160 ° degrees top / bottom heat!
- Drain the mozzarella and pat dry! Cut into cubes and place in a blender jar with the eggs, salt and nutmeg. Puree everything finely!
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes so that it does not turn brown but freezes.
- Then take it out of the oven and put another baking paper on the dough and turn the whole thing over. Now peel off the baked side from the baking paper and cut the dough into strips immediately! Distribute on two plates! Possibly keep warm in the oven until the side dish is ready!
- There was also Bolognese from the Dutch Oven and green salad!
- For those with a bit more bite, add 1 tablespoon of psyllium husks under the batter!