- 200 g Red lentils
- 350 ml Water
- 1 tsp Salt
Topping 1: tofu mustard mayonnaise
- 400 g Mill schnitzel or tofu
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 0,5 bunch Spring onions
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 0,5 tsp Turmeric powder
- 0,5 tsp Curry powder
- 2 Pc. Garlic
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (vegan or normal)
Topping 2: Marinated cocktail tomatoes
- 10 Pc. Cocktail tomatoes
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the lenses with water until the water is no longer cloudy and then soak them in 300ml water for at least 3 hours. Then add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix with a mixer or hand blender to form a smooth dough.
- For the first topping, crumble the tofu by hand or cut the mill schnitzel into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, soy sauce, half of the spring onions (cut into rings), the mustard, curry and turmeric powder and the garlic (grated or pressed through a garlic press) and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the second topping, mix the halved cocktail tomatoes, the other half of the spring onions, a little salt, the balsamic vinegar, the olive oil and the honey in a small bowl. Season to taste with pepper.
Bake the wraps
- Now lightly grease a coated pan and add 2-3 tablespoons of the batter. Spread as thinly as possible with the back of the tablespoon and bake over medium heat until it can be turned. Then briefly cook the other side of the wrap.
- Top the wraps with rocket. Then put some of the tofu-mustard mayonnaise on top. Finally add a few of the marinated tomatoes. Good Appetite!
Serving: 100gCalories: 4kcalCarbohydrates: 0.7gProtein: 0.1gFat: 0.1g