Without a machine: make your own ravioli
You can either make the dough for the pasta yourself or buy it in the supermarket. For the filling, mix one egg, two tablespoons of ricotta, two tablespoons of spinach, and one tablespoon of parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
- To make the filled ravioli, you need two sheets of pasta dough that you roll out thinly.
- The filling is placed on the lower sheet, then the upper sheet is placed and pressed on. Make sure that there is a gap of about one finger between the individual fillings.
- Then use a pizza cutter or a sharp knife to cut out the individual ravioli.
- If the filling is relatively firm, you do not need any tools at all.
- Our ricotta filling is comparatively runny. Here you can help yourself with an ice cube mold.
- Place the bottom sheet over the mold and press the dough into each well. However, the dough does not have to reach all the way to the bottom.
- Place a teaspoon of the filling in the wells, moisten the visible dough with water and place the second sheet on top.
- Now press all edges firmly, turn out the ice cube mold and cut out the ravioli.