Recipe 1: Protein shake with fruit and lots of protein
- For this protein shake, use 75g of low-fat quark and cottage cheese. The shake will later contain around 30g of protein – for more, add some protein powder.
- You can achieve an exotic and fruity taste with 100g of raspberries, three tablespoons of popped amaranth, two tablespoons of grated coconut, and a teaspoon of chia seeds.
- 300ml milk provides the necessary liquid.
Recipe 2: Spicy protein shake with fresh vegetables
It doesn’t always have to be fruity – a cucumber and dill shake is a savory change:
- For this shake you need 75g each of yoghurt and cottage cheese as a protein source. The shake has around 28g of protein – you can get more with protein powder.
- The protein shake is hearty with half a cucumber – the skin stays on – and a teaspoon of fresh or frozen dill.
- To do this, add a teaspoon of flaxseed and two tablespoons of bran. Seasoned with a little salt and pepper.
300ml milk serve as liquid.
Recipe 3: Protein shake completely vegan
There are also numerous protein shake recipes for vegans. We particularly like this one:
- For the vegan protein shake, you need three tablespoons of oatmeal as a protein source. The finished shake will contain around 20g of protein.
- There are also two small bananas and a 50g berry mix. The berries can be fresh or frozen. Add some vanilla to add extra flavor.
- Use 300ml cashew milk and 100ml water as liquid.